NOMINATE AN ADULT OR CHILD FOR A ROOM MAKEOVER
We serve men, women and children who meet the following qualifications:
• A nominee must have a documented chronic or terminal illness and be in current treatment
• A child nominee must be at least 3 years of age.
• If the nominee is a minor child, they must reside in the home where the makeover is to be done.
• The nominee must reside within the geographic radius of the chapter you are applying for.
• The nominee has not been the recipient of another program providing a makeover or
• Applications received are reviewed by the board of directors, subject to an interview diagnosis verification and sponsorship/volunteer availability.
• Applying for a “happy place” makeover does not guarantee acceptance
• My Happy Place reserves the right to determine eligibility when reviewing applications.
• If My Happy Place makes the decision to deny an application, no explanation is warranted.
Have questions about becoming involved with one of our affiliates?
We love answering questions and connecting with you! Whether you are interested in volunteering, becoming a sponsor or partner, or even potentially becoming an affiliate, you can contact us today and we will get back with you shortly.